One of the best resort cities in America-Miami Beach is located in Florida.
This is a coastal city with natural and man-made islands between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
You may see millions of tourists coming here from all over the world every year.
Besides the bright sun, beautiful beaches, white, hot sand, and all-year summer, there are so many things to do in the city.
Let’s begin our adventure. We have gathered the most enjoyable and famous places in Miami Beach in case if you decide to visit them soon. They will be the best choice for families with kids and couples.
The Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens
If you a family with kids, then Miami Zoo will inspire you with its large territory. It the fifth-largest zoo in the USA and the largest one in Florida.
Due to the sub-tropical climate of South Florida, this opened-air zoo cares for a wide variety of animals from almost every part of the globe: animals from Australia, Africa, Asia, and the Americas live in the zoo.
If you want to live an ultimate Miami experience, then welcome to the Ocean Drive. Located on South Beach, this is the most entertaining destination with endless attractions, luxury boutiques, nightclubs, and restaurants.
This is the beating heart of Miami Beach that should be on your agenda during your unforgettable journey to this city.
Be sure to dine at restaurants:
- Filmore Theater–the most prominent live entertainment.
- Art Deco District. Located between 5th and 15th streets, this is a place of an alternative architectural design.
- New World Symphony. This is an awesome place for many presentations and performances in the city.
- Lincoln Road Mall. People have called it The Rodeo Drive of Miami Beach city. This mall is the exact place to visit numerous restaurants, luxury stores, and cafes.
- Sawgrass Mills Mall. Being the largest mall in the state, it offers its visitors over 500 stores and restaurants.
- Jungle Island. This is an opened-air animal park where all families can spend a great time. Spectacles with parrots, rope attractions, informative and entertaining shows with animals are waiting for you here.
- Villa Vizcaya. The largest mansion-museum with beautifully bloomy gardens. It is a great national historic landmark of the state.
- Miami Children’s Museum. Experience a fantastic day activity together with your kids. This is probably the best place for kids to learn and find something new in a very exciting atmosphere of fun and happiness.
Miami Beach is one of the greatest places for your vacation tour. And there are plenty of other choices like Miami Helicopter Tour, Open Big Bus Miami Tour, Deep Sea Fishing Trip, Speedboat Sightseeing, and many other indoor and outdoor activities that can blow your mind and make you stay in this city forever.